Saturday, June 25, 2005

On The Road Again

Now I'm at our family reunion in Kerrville sans husband - again.
I may be the worst wife ever. Kevin has to work and doesn't seem to care about the fact that I've now left him for an entire 6 days...in fact, I think he's just relieved to not deal with our family this year. They can be a bit much to deal with. In my defense, I did ask him to go to San Diego and Kerrville both - neither of which he seemed excited about, and for neither of which did he make an effort to get off of work...
I got Kevin this shirt from Hooters in San Diego that says, "Hooters Girls think I'm sexy." And though I've been absent for 6 days, he now thinks I'm the best wife ever...

3 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not down yourself. You're a good wife and you know it. Kevin knows it too.

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a coincidence, My nephew and his grandma went to kerrville for a family reunion. Are you related somehow?

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding me...
Who's your nephew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home