Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Buds

OK, so there's lots of friends news to report, so this post is going to have to be strictly dedicated to friends:
Congrats to Allison, who just got accepted to nursing school! I'm very excited to have a friend in the medical profession, due to the very distinct possibility that I will one day need CPR or anti-depressants :) I know you've worked long and hard for this, and it's finally paid off!
Congrats to Tracy and Jeff, who just found out that they will be moving in to a new house within the next 3 weeks! That's probably the most exciting and nerve-racking feeling in the world to know that your contract was accepted on a house, but it's definitely a good feeling and I'm so happy for you guys.
Congrats and good luck to Berly, who quit her job and is in the process of making a career change, and a positive one at that. It takes guts to change jobs, but we're all praying for you and I know things will work out for the best.
Welcome Home to Lisa, who just got back from Thailand, where she evidently discovered (while working with orphans) that she does, indeed, like children. That's a big step, Shibbie, and definitely a good one...I'm so glad you made it home safely to the US of A :)
And last but definitely not least, Happy Birthday to Shana, who turned 26 today!

Wow - my life seems totally boring in comparison...