Friday, October 21, 2005

Again with the Hunker Down

OK - so I just found this clip on yahoo news. Please note the use of the term "hunkered down." It's everywhere, I tell you!

CANCUN, Mexico - The fearsome core of Hurricane Wilma slammed into the island of Cozumel early Friday, starting a long, grinding march across Mexico's resort-studded coastline, where thousands of stranded tourists hunkered down in shelters and hotel ballrooms.

Aww HUNKA DOWN now!!!
It's on the rise. Better get on board now with the new lingo...

3 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Will a song follow soon?

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

I think it will. And probably a dance also. I need to get to work on the Hunka Down! It's gonna be all the rage :)

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

At least its not comine to Houston. I just hope my husband's family in Cancun will be ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home