Friday, October 21, 2005

T-Shirt Mania

Tonight's going to be T-Shirt Friday!
How very exciting. I've opted to make my own Astros tee, being that nobody around here has Astros gear. Plus, I want my shirt to be original.
I'm thinking the front will say "I Heart Brad."
I'm debating on either "..But I'm sleeping with Roy," or "Kick the Shit out of the Socks" for the back.
Then again, I might be lame and just go with "Mrs. Lidge" for the back. It's still not as bad as "BZZZZZZZ." What is up with that?

8 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I totally had a crush on Craig Beggio (Can't spell his last name worth a damm) when I was a kid. I thought he was so cute.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

I'm in love with Burke. His 5 o'clock shadow makes me hot!

and Lidge is just plain yummy.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me a break. Lidge is a dog, Great pitcher though. I'll have to agree, Burke makes me hot too. Remember I'm %15 gay!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger berly02 said...

LIDGE IS NOT A DOG!!!!
TAKE IT BACK.
TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

I'm with Berle - Lidge is SEXY!!! I'd make out with him :)

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I refuse to comment on anything to do w/ the Astros...I'm still pouting.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Don't pout Linny :)
You guys are gonna kick the crap out of everybody for at least the next 10 years. You're stacked with awesome rookies!!!! This might be our only shot at winning it...

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok taken back! (.Y.) I'm really not gay! I just wanted to clarify that. Ok maybe a little!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home