Thursday, October 05, 2006

Competitive Computing

Well, it's finally happened.
The long-dreaded moment when my husband would discover that MySpace was not just for "chicks and geeks."
And now there is a computer sharing program in the works at the Olson household. I've got it for the next 30 minutes, which I've decided to use to catch up with the bloggin' buds.
I know not when we'll meet again, dear friends. Be well. Live long and prosper. Send comments to my husband urging him to buy a second computer and cable hookup! www.myspace.com/odeetx

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Pheebs said...

HAHAHHHHAHAAHH I only use myspace to keep in contact with my American friends...the hype really hasn't caught on here. I will add you though, to raise my number of friends to...three! hahaha

If you were here in Canada, I'd let you borrow my laptop, Court!! I know the horror that is gadget-withdrawal...

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

My husband always made fun of my blogging and now that he has his myspace page, I can't get him off of it.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger mindtwister said...

I can't stand Myspace. It's like a virus!

Well, hopefully he'll get ya what ya want, or maybe you may have to stage a revolution to get the pc. Hope you won't be gone too long ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home