Monday, August 28, 2006

All Over The Place...

Wow - so many things going through my head right now.
This weekend did not turn out as planned. My poor Shibbie had car trouble in Arizona and was not able to make it to Dallas as planned. Actually, she still hasn't made it to D-town yet. Prayers might be helpful, if you're the praying kind :)

I start training the new girl at work today. Big workload in addition to my already big workload. So again, prayers might be helpful...

And I've decided to get back into a workout routine. Inspired by Amy and Lisa, I've decided that it's time for a healthier me. Plus, I feel FAT these days. And I hate that. So starting today, I'm getting back into a workout routine. My initial thoughts are that I'll alternate walking, jogging and aerobics at home. Easy on the pocketbook, good on the body. I'm so random, I know.

This weekend, I found the perfect shower gift for my girl Berly's baby. And that led me to think about the fact that she's the first of my super close college friends to have baby. EXCITING!!! That baby's going to have more "aunts" than she knows what to do with. I hope to be cool out of town "aunt" that she can come to when she wants to discuss how unfair her parents are being :) (Just kidding, Berle.)
And of course I'll have embarrassing stories about her mom, which should be helpful. And I'll always have gum. LOL

3 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

And call you crying she will. You know Alan's favorite word is no.

No gum till she is five!!!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Pheebs said...

that's right...feed 'em sugar and as soon as they start bouncing off the walls, oops..it's time to go home!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

LOL at CC - very true on the napping thing. That tends to upset my workout schedule as well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home