Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Co's Rant '07

I just got finished watching "My Super Sweet 16" on MTV. And I was reminded instantly, why it was that I boycotted that show over a year ago.
SERIOUSLY! It's not a tragedy that "Daddy only got me the BMW SUV, when I wanted the BMW Sports CAR! UHH!"
I would love to see some spoiled-ass-Prada-wearing-Lexus-driving-perfect-nail-because-I've-
never-had-to-lift-a-finger-a-day-in-my-life
BRAT get a J.O.B.
Because I guarantee you, you wouldn't last a day in the real world.
Bite me.
Or volunteer somewhere.
Whatever helps society more and makes me loathe you less...

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I weep for the future every time I watch an episode of that show. Those girls are just going to be beyond useless when they go away to school. What's worse is how their parents seem to walk on egg shells around their own child. Half thos eparents look afraid of their daughters.

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Another roeason I think the world would be a far better place without all the people.

We should cull the herd soon.

(BTW, Funny Foto Friday is back!)

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Now that would be a GREAT reality show.....a bunch of spoiled girls doing manual labor!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger mindtwister said...

I ahve to agree with redneckgirl....that would be a helluva reality show :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home