Friday, July 06, 2007

The Puppy-Donna

I've come to realize that my puppy is a prima donna. In fact, she shall henceforth be known as the puppy-donna.
Here in Texas, we've seen our share of rain recently. I think it's rained for two weeks straight now. And frankly, it's affecting my mood - I'm so sick of this freaking rain, I could scream!
But it's also affecting the puppy-donna, who is evidently opposed to wet paws. We battle every morning. I insist that she potty outside. She insists on not getting wet. I yell at her to go outside. She goes and then sits at the door, screech-barking because she's getting wet and she doesn't like it.
Just a second ago, I took her outside. Physically went with her and put her on the grass. And she immediately tensed up, went onto her puppy tip-toes, and gently made her way back to the concrete.
Pansy.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

you've got a girlie girl. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home