Monday, January 17, 2005

"Sure Toyota, You Can Have My First Born..."

I bought a new car this weekend. I hate buying cars - I never feel like I got a good deal (I usually don't), I always feel like I could have gotten them to throw in something else (like tinted windows - which they didn't), and I always end up with this crazy knot in my stomach that doesn't go away for days. On the upside, I really like the car.
And also, I'm having a garage sale on Saturday just to get rid of all our excess stuff, so I was going through my closet and found all these old cassette tapes. I was going to throw them out, but then I realized they're my old Duran Duran and INXS tapes, and I couldn't stand to part with them. So instead, I opted to keep them and ended up jamming to Duran Duran all night last night. It was a good time. I now remember why I used to hate cassette tapes. I kept fast forwarding too much and missing the song, and then rewinding too much and missing the song. It was such a pain!! Thank goodness for CD's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home