Wednesday, July 27, 2005

WHAT?

I just had a strange experience.
I went to the outlet mall near my house to look for a new comforter. As I was walking in to the store, one of the cashiers comes running outside and says (in a slightly frantic tone), "Ma'am, you'll have to leave. There's been a threat." Not a terrorist threat, not a bomb threat, just simply a "threat."
So my question is this: What kind of "threat" does the home interior outlet store generally receive?
And what motivation is there to "threaten" the home interior outlet store?
Does one demand a larger selection of down comforters? More variety in the style of curtains offered?
Pretty much the one place you would expect to be safe is the Martha Stewart Mecca. It's a home interior outlet store, for the love. What is the world coming to?

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

haha. You're hilarious. Did you ever find out what kind of threat it was?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home