Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Big Oh-Three

Kevin and I exchanged anniversary presents last night, and I found a bit of irony in our choices of presents for each other. In fact, I think we might be a model couple in terms of evolved gift-giving. Of course, I donned my penis mentality and gave Kevin the Playboy subscription and trashy DVD combo. A classic man choice, I think. Kevin, in turn, put on his best pair of sissy pants and gave me the "Lifehouse" CD, which has one of my favorite love songs on it. Very sentimental and thoughtful. Impressive.
So yeah, major points for each of us. And much improved from last year when we ordered a pizza and watched TV, grunting "Happy Anniversary" to each other during commercial breaks. It was HOT, let me tell ya...

1 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Lifehouse rocks. Good job Kevin. And happy anniversary!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home