Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Gonna Be a Good Day, Tater

Today's such a good day!
I'm not feeling like I have to sneeze every two seconds. That's not just good for me. That's good for the people of Brazoria County. Less germs being spread, after all.
Sandy, our office senior, brought cookies AND brownies. YUM!
The sno-cone nazi finally caved and allowed me to have a sno-cone with only half the juice yesterday. I guess she finally came to her senses and realized that it's saving her money if she cuts down on the juice factor.
I've decided to apply for the job in Houston, knowing that I probably won't get it, but also knowing that I tried.
And last but not least, it's HUMP DAY! Two days left until we're chillen' on the lake! And with very little prospects of German divers hovering about in Conroe, I'm leaving my cell phone in the hotel this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home