Thursday, August 18, 2005

Courtney Lidge

My worst fear has come true. My anxiety level is through the roof. I don't want to leave my house ever again.
That's right. Snakes and Lizards have procreated to form the Snazard. I wouldn't believe this had I not seen it with my own eyes this afternoon. This little bastard lives in my garage, is black and about 3 inches long with scales, slithers like a snake though his legs are in plain sight, and is totally aggressive, choosing to come AT ME sideways, much like a sidewinder, whenever I set foot into my garage. It's the creepiest thing ever. If it's not a snazard, then it's a black lizard who's CHOOSING not to use his legs, and to instead live as a snake.
UUUGGGGHHHH! Scariest creature ever.
And he's fast.
And I scream like a baby and run into my house every time I see him. It's this fun game we play, and I'm quite certain that the neighbors think I'm crazy now that they're hearing high-pitched squeals and slamming doors coming from my garage several times a day.
Kevin saw it too, and he agrees that it looks and moves like a snake with legs. Damn Kevin, don't tell me I'm right when I come to you and tell you that a new form of scary has been created. I married you expecting you to calm my fears, tell me everything's going to be alright, and kill snakes/lizards/snazards. And yet this creature is still alive, I'm scared, and you have yet to tell me that I'm just over-reacting and that everything's o.k.
And on top of that, the Astros got killed tonight. But I did see my boyfriend, Brad Lidge, pitch the last inning. Totally worth it...

4 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Pheebs said...

ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwwww...reading this made my skin crawl!! I'm not usually afraid of rodents and weird things unless there's something that's exceptionally creepy about them and this snazard thing sounds like it hailed from Satan himself...ewwwwwwwww...

(P.S. if I actually creeped you out some more, I apologize!!)

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

No girl - you can't creep me out any more than I already am. In my garage, there is either a lizard choosing not to use his legs, or there is a snake that has mutated into a four-legged creature. Either way, I'm scared. And it's hideous.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

That's hysterical! I wonder what it is?? SO GROSS!! I went walking this morning and pass a dead snake on the road. I was almost grateful for the deadness of said snake...Maybe you could bomb your garage.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

oh god. I would absolutely FREAK OUT if that damn thing came flying at me. ugh...it gives me the creeps even thinking about it. I'd never be able to step foot in there again for fear it would sneak up behind me and crawl up my leg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home