Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blogger Tag

I got tagged...

7 things to do before I die:
1) TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL
2) Visit New York City
3) Convince Kevin to go bungee jumping with me
4) Hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Or at least see the Grand Canyon.
5) Learn to speak Spanish. I should probably get on that at some point...
6) Pay off my student loan. DAMN YOU, Texas A&M!
7) Do a flip on a trampoline or off of a diving board. I've never done one before.

7 things I can do:
1) Shake my ass
2) Piss off my husband!
3) Laugh until I snort
4) Eat like a man! I'm always munchin' on something...
5) Work out. See Number 4 Above.
6) Express my feelings. I say "I love you" at least 20 times a day.
7) Write

7 things I can't do
1) Sing - though it doesn't stop me from trying
2) Walk for long periods of time without falling over
3) Keep my legs on the chair at the dentist's office. I get so tense that I don't even notice my legs are straight out and in midair
4) Watch scary movies by myself. I'm a total pansy!
5) Sit still for very long. See my post about Adult ADHD.
6) Be anywhere near snakes/rats/snazards
7) Keep my opinions to myself if I feel strongly about something

7 things that attract me to a man
1) Good sense of humor. I have a job that's serious and sad a lot of the time; I need to laugh at home!!!
2) Being good with kids. Though I'm not mother material just yet, I do want kids one day.
3) Sense of responsibility. I don't care if he's rich or not, he just has to keep a full-time job and handle his share of the bills. I'm nobody's sugar mama!
4) Warmth. All women want to feel loved.
5) A good sense of the world around him. I always looked for somebody who understood that he doesn't live in an isolation booth. At least be aware of social/political issues, take a stance and have a legitimate reason for your opinions.
6) Accessibility. I'm totally a huggy person, and I need somebody who is not afraid of physical gestures like hugging/cuddling.
7) Just generally feeling comfortable around him. Home is my laid-back time, and I do not need to feel on edge, damn it!

7 things I say most
1) Shite - no that wasn't a typo. I actually say Shite instead of Shit
2) I'm over you
3) Why you make me be mean to you? (compliments of Reese Witherspoon on "Sweet Home Alabama"
4) I fell over... (compliments of myself. I just fall a lot)
5) SHUT...UP!! (compliments of Julia Louis Dreyfus on "Seinfeld)
6) You stink like a stinky stinker (compliments of Jessica Simpson on "Newlyweds")
7) AND THAT'S WHY I DON'T LIKE YOU LANCE! (compliments of my friend, Lisa, sophomore year in college. She actually cursed out some guy and finished with that exact line. Such a classic Lisa moment...)

7 celebrity crushes
1) Brad Lidge, closing pitcher for the Astros. So hot!
2) Michael J. Fox. Old school, I know, but I love him.
3) Dermot Mulroney from "The Wedding Date" and "My Best Friend's Wedding." Rarr!
4) Colin Ferrell. As long as he doesn't talk. He's such a jackass, but a total hottie jackass.
5) Charlie Sheen. Along the same lines as Colin Ferrell: Just sit there and look pretty.
6) Ryan Reynolds, from "Van Wilder." Funny and Hot. Good combo.
7) Prince William. He speaks for himself.

7 people you'd like to see do this list
1) Berly
2) Lisa
3) Amy
4) Shana
5) Felicia
6) Phoebe
7) Tracy

So Berly, Lisa, Amy, Shana, Felicia, Phoebe and Tracy: Tag, you're it!

4 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Bitch!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm sooo sorry guys but Angela tagged me and you have to pass it along!!! You keep your legs out straight at the dentist's office? You weirdo! :0)

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

I don't do it on purpose!!!
I'm petrified of dentists, ever since mine "forgot" to deaden my teeth while giving me a series of fillings. It was my first filling, so I didn't even know I was supposed to be deadened first. So yeah, the word "dentist" holds a really bad connotation for me :)
That bastard...

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Co...you know I don't....do...things. Here is my half-assed list:

7 things to do before I die:
1. Go (back) to New York, Chicago, Hawaii, Germany, Italy, Austrailia and Canada
2. Get married to your brother
3. Be a teacher
4. See my dad more
5. Get more piercings
6. Get tattoos
7. Have a kid

7 things I can do:
1. Sing
2. Tell good stories
3. Work well with children
4. Make fun of EVERYONE
5. Use common sense
6. Love some people
7. Cry

7 things I cant do:
1. Eat meat
2. Be OK around roaches
3. Be 100% comfortable
4. Like George Bush Jr
5. Keep my opinions to myself
6. Let people walk all over me
7. Not cry

7 things that attract me to a man:
1. Sense of humor
2. Similar music AND movie taste
3. Hottness
4. Blue or green eyes
5. Piercings
6. Spiky hair
7. The "I just worked on a car" look (sweaty, greasy hands...sweeeeeet)but NOT the "I'm a mechanic" look (greasy all over, eight inches of ass hanging out...not sweet)

7 things I say most:
1. "I'm over it/ im over you"
2. "Eight inches of ass/ass crack/thong hanging out)
3. "Shut up"
4. "Douche bag"
5. "You cant be sorry for things you do on purpose"
6. "Dunzo" thanks a lot Laguna Beach...
7. "Gaaaaaaaayyy"

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio
2. George Cloony
3. Zach Braff from "Scrubs" and "Garden State"
4. The guy that plays Randal on "Clerks"
5. Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio
6. Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio
7. Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio

7 people id like to see do this list:
1. No one...because it was annoying. I love you, Co!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home