Saturday, November 26, 2005

Poetic Justice

I guess I've been on a bit of a writing hiatus this week. Holiday weeks are always so busy and stressful. Pretty much the opposite of what they were originally meant to be. There's something so sad about that, right?
Thanksgiving is supposed to be a time to be with family and friends, reflecting on and thanking God for the good things in your life. This year, I consumed more food than any one person ever should and spent the rest of the day going through ads and planning my Black Friday combat shopping strategy. Truly shameful.
And then I got sick and have spent the last two days throwing up. I guess there's some poetic justice in that...

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I totally agree with you. The Holidays have been more stressful than not. I've been going non-stop (haven't had time to blog either)but I plan on doing NOTHING tomorrow but sit on the couch dammit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home