Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I Think I'm Onto Something Here

I was thinking of ways to improve the aforementioned jewelry party. Here are a few of the things I came up with:

1) Make it a jewelry AND PIERCING party
2) Tattoo party. Buy a tattoo, get a necklace free
3) Jewelry and wine/beer tasting party. Bonus: you'd probably sell a lot more crappy jewelry that way, since the power of beer goggles extends outside of the bar
4) Drunken Twister party - Winner gets a piece of jewelry of their choosing
5) Jewelry party and dance off - Again, winner wins a piece of jewelry
6) Tug of war battles using necklaces as the rope.
7) Game night: "Pin the tacky, multicolored, hunk of crap pin on the hostess that caused us to waste our time and money to come to this stupid party"

5 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd attend parties 3,4,6,7. good thinking.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I want to come to one of YOUR parties!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger berly02 said...

Sign me up!!!

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I like number 4...

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

How about a scrapbook party/jewelery party. You could make a killing off that. Plus you could take pictures and sell them so that they could put it in the scrap book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home