Monday, November 07, 2005

Today's Inspiration

"Seasons of Love"
...the song from "Rent" - coming soon to a theatre near you!!!

Five Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Six Hundred minutes,
Five Hundred Twenty Five Thousand moments so dear.
Five Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Six Hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets,
in midnights, in cups of coffee.
In inches, in miles,
in laughter, in strife.
In Five Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Six Hundred minutes
How do you measure a year in the life?

7 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about love? How about love? How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of love.


"Seasons of LOVE", Co. I plan on attending AND singing the all the songs. Are you down?

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I don't want to sound insensitive because I'm kind of a new-age sensitive kinda guy...

But that song drive me totally insane and makes me want to pull a Charles Whitman!!!

Ok. I'm better now...

Prozac is kicking in...

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Did somebody mention coffee?

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Felicia - How could I have made such a rookie mistake?!? But it's been corrected now, thanks to your leadership and guidance :) And hell yeah, I'll be rocking the theatre with ya, my sista!
And Tom - I think it's pretty understandable that it gets on your nerves!!! The movie's definitely a chick flick :)

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn you hoochie...that song JUST got OUT of my head and now it's back... you'll burn for that one.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Wow Shana - How about love? Measure in love. Maybe you need to measure in love a little more today, hmm? LOL - just playin'

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

You know I have never seen that play... apparently since everyone hates the song, that's a good thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home