Thursday, October 27, 2005

Baseball Talk

I think I'm going to take my "I Heart Brad" shirt, draw a line through "Brad" and add the name "Brandon." Brandon Backe was on fire last night. Phil Garner should be beaten in the streets at dawn for pulling him in the 7th. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
And also - GO 'STROS! You're still my boys! And I would secretly date any one of you. Yep. I think we should get the hottest team award, at the very least. Except for Adam Everett - he reminds me of Raggedy Andy...a good fielding, shitty batting Raggedy Andy.

5 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

I cried. A river.
Next year.
GO 'STROS!!!!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So I am assuming they lost. Sorry guys, I know how much you like your boys and want them to win.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Hush up, Alan! You know they're hot :)
And Berle - there's no crying in baseball!!!

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good call on the Raggedy Andy bit. He is so...elfin.

PS. I started reading year one of Harry Potter. I am in love. Once I finish 1-3, I will be paying another visit to Half Price Books for the remainder.

PSS- Right now, it is officially your brother's and my anniversary. Wade family here I come.

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Backe actually lives very close to you.

He lives off of brittney bay and 45 south.

I can see you stalking the neighbordhood now..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home