Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Roy and Morgan

I was tallying up my sleep since Friday.
It's not pretty: 18 hours in the last 5 days.
This is partially due to the Astros. In fact, I've named the bags under my eyes Roy Oswalt (for giving up 5 runs) and Morgan Ensberg (for not hitting in the winning run in the 9th). Needless to say, it was a pretty late night last night. In fact, it's the first time I've thought about calling Lisa in California and realized that it was too late there to call, though she's two hours behind us...
Need Coffee!

3 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

I went to sleep in the 8th inning. I couldn't take it anymore. I have been late to work almost every day for two weeks now!

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see me on tv sitting in section 126 (first base) 36 rows off the field? I was so freaking tired that i had to take the day off work today.

I guess i am offically old when i can not function on 3 hours of sleep.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

OMG - I totally saw you!!!
No, I really didn't but that's awesome that you got to go to the World Series! I actually found seats in that exact section on the internet and almost bought them. We could have been baseball game buddies :)
Did you catch that sign tonight that said, "Gag the Fat Lady"
That's hilarious. Go 'Stros, I love you guys anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home