Monday, November 07, 2005

The Texas Special

The fact that it's almost Thanksgiving and 80 degrees outside grosses me out. And it's not just hot - nope, it's hot, wet, foggy and sticky. The Texas special...
Plus, I'm having a killer hair day. It's reminiscent of the Friends episode where Monica's in Barbados and her hair is HUGE, and Chandler's like, "This is the first time that I've felt like the good-looking one."
That's me today - animal head.
It's days like today that makes me wish I lived in the North somewhere - where the lips are chapped and the hair is flat. That could totally be the Minnesota state slogan, don't ya think?
"Minnesota - where the lips are chapped and the hair is flat."
Good stuff...

4 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

For real though girl!! Why does it have to be hot in November? I guess this is our punishment for getting snow last year at Christmas.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I just remember when it snowed in Houston on Christmas Eve last year. That was awsome.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

"where the lips are chapped and the hair is flat?" lol. You could make a business out of creating slogans!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Until you have to dig your car out of a snow drift for the first time...

Right now the weather is kind of pleasant, but two weeks ago it dropped down below freezing and snowed here already...

And I was in HS in the 80's... Big hair is cool sometimes! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home