Saturday, January 20, 2007

Updates

Wow - so much has been going on recently, I haven't even had time to write about everything.
First of all, I got the promotion that I was talking about earlier. And it's weird, because I'm super excited about it - I'll be working in an office a lot closer to home, which is nice - but I'm also sad because I'll be leaving my office in about three weeks. In all the time that I was wishing for the promotion, I never took into account how much I would miss the people that I've worked with for the last 5 years. So now I'm dealing with that. Saying goodbye to my friends, having to meet all new people, and going from being comfortable in my job to being a trainee all over again. If I could just fast forward a few months, that would be great.

And I'M GETTING MARRIED...again...
I just won a honeymoon trip to Vegas on a radio show, and part of the package is a renewal of vows ceremony at Circus Circus. How random is that?
Actually, I had the choice of staying at the Hooters Hotel or at Circus Circus. But being the smart, flat chested girl that I am, I immediately picked Circus Circus, much to my husband's dismay. Can't allow him too much happiness, now can I?

6 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Holy Crap that is awesome!!!
When do you get to go?

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger mindtwister said...

Congrats :)

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

That's too cool. I would have picked the Circus Circus too. I agree, that would be too much excitement for him.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Berle - leaving on Saturday!!! So excited...

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Pheebs said...

First of all, CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAATULATIONS on your promotion!!! I always knew you were a smart cookie!

As well, have fun on your trip and, much to Kevin's dismay, since you didn't pick Hooters Hotel...you really should've, if not for the irony... ;)

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

That is so cool!! Now...if I can just myself married off for the first time.... :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home