Friday, November 07, 2008

Bad bad blogger

Wow - this has been such a busy week, I haven't even had time to blog. BLAH!
I went to San Francisco this weekend to see my best friend, Lisa - a.k.a. Shibbie. The weather was awful, and I learned that there actually is a place (San Fran) where my hair does even nastier things than it does here in Galveston.
But on the upside, the weather allowed us to do more low-key things, like shopping, eating, getting coffee, late night taqueria's, hanging out and drinking wine, etc. And this was exactly what I needed. There's nothing like being with your best friend, where no topic is off limits, everything is funny, and EVERYTHING is up for discussion. It was so freeing and so nice - exactly what I needed. I have cute pictures from the trip that I haven't even had time yet to download (Will email those out soon though, Shibaline), but when I do, I'll post them.

I loved seeing San Francisco. It was amazing how many people live in such a small space. It was like a mini-New York or something. Houses everywhere, as far as the eye can see. Steep hills, cool architecture, great parks, amazing bridges, massive amounts of public transportation. Really a cool place to visit if you ever get the chance.

Today is happy hour with some friends, followed by a night of dancing. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home