Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad Mama!

So obviously, things have been anything but normal lately. But I must be feeling more anxious than I realized, because I'm now having anxiety dreams. In my latest dream, there was a massive roach running around my house.
I'm a Texan. Roaches, as gross as they are, are a part of life here. You RAID their asses, add a mark to your own score column (Courtney: 321, Roaches: 0) and move on about your business. In my dream, I did just that. And all was going well as I waited for the roach to die, until I turned around and realized that it was, in fact, my dog that I had poisoned, and not a roach.
But it wasn't actually Allie - it was more of an Allie/poodle mix (Allie's body with a poodle's face), which is really a strange looking little creature. It was AWFUL though, seeing this cute little furry puppy looking at me with it's massive brown eyes all sad and wondering why I would ever do such a thing.
Feeling extremely panicky, I started to berate myself in my dream: "Courtney, HOW COULD YOU MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE?!? THAT'S CLEARLY NOT A ROACH!"
I woke up all out of breath and sweaty. NEVER EVER have I been so glad to have been dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home