Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pictures

So at this point, the only remnants of Ike at my household (other than sitting at home with no office to go to) are the following:



A shot of our "drinking water" - not so drinkable. Not even bathe-able for that matter. Yuck.




Yay!! Our fence is replaced. Even if it's ugly and mis-matched, it's still replaced and back to normal. I didn't get a shot of our front fenceline, because we were actually able to just replace it with the boards that were knocked down, so there's no color difference in the boards that can be seen from the road...

Today, I have to figure out if there are any stores that are open. My dad's birthday is on 9/21, and I don't have a present for him. We might have to postpone his birthday, because I'm not sure there's going to be a way to get a present for him in time. Although, I could just give him cash :) Nothing says, "Happy 56th" quite like cold hard cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home