Monday, October 13, 2008

Life in the Big City

My job has now relocated to League City, about 25 miles north of Galveston.
We're in this temporary office - two conjoined spaces, one that used to be a clothing store and one that was a dance studio.
On the upside, the dance bar and mirror-lined walls were left behind after the dance studio went out of business. And the kid in me has been contemplating using my lunch time to break it down on the dance bar.
I'm thinking that by the time we get back to Galveston (if we ever go back), I could have a long and lean dancers body. SUH-WEET.
Or this could just offset the fact that our new office is right next to a Marble Slab, and I have been using my afternoon breaks to hightail it over to the ice cream shop and get a sweet cream / cookie dough combo treat. Grub! The fat girl in me is ever so happy about this turn of events...
In other news, I'm super excited about the fact that I'll be heading San Francisco in t-minus two weeks and counting to see my Shib-a-roo!!! Fun times!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home