Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ummm...

So this week sucked. My cat, Sasha, died on Thursday. She was 6 years old, and died while we were on the way to the emergency vet clinic of an infection in her paw that she got when we evacuated.
I also started back to work, but since my office is out of commission, I got shipped to Angleton to work. On one hand, it's good because I used to work there and it's so nice to be back with old co-workers. On the other, it sucks because I do miss my G-Town buds. And being back in Angleton with the same old people but in a totally different situation just reaffirms the fact that everything's so out of whack right now.
We do go back to Galveston as an office on Wednesday to gather what's left of our belongings and files from our office. I'm nervous, because I'm anticipating that it will be shocking to go back there for the first time and see all the destruction after the storm. I know it's not going to be pretty.
Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home