Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Don't Judge Me!!

Recently, I made the comment to a friend that life's too short to be "cool."
That single comment was the theme for my night tonight.
Because at about 8 pm, it started to SNOW here!! And not like little pansy non-snow flakes, but more like A BLIZZARD SENT FROM GOD ABOVE SO THAT I COULD HAVE A ROCKIN' NIGHT! And that's just what I did.
First, there was the snow ball fight with my neighbors, Butch and Justin.
Followed by the making of the snow man (by me - none of those lazy ass guys cared to join in).
Followed by the accessorizing of the snow man. I put on the Britney Spears looking hat and a scarf, for my pretty, high-fashion snow hottie. Neighbor Butch promptly removed the high-fashion attire and replaced it with a baseball cap for his all-American snow man. And then his buddy, Brian or Randy - I can't remember his name, so we'll just call him Randy - removed the baseball cap and replaced it with a cowboy hat for his redneck snow man rendition. Pictures were taken before the guys took it upon themselves to bust up my beautiful snow creation. Leave it to a man to ruin everything you worked hard for!
We followed that by making snow angels - and let it be known that I freaking rock at snow-angel making - and then we wrote our names in the snow before taking pictures of Butch's snow-covered truck, Veronica. It's now 11:05 and I'm just walking in from my winter escapade. I would provide pictures of said escapade, but I have a new computer that's evidently not recognizing my camera. What the hell?
So yes - back to the moral of the story: Though I lost cool points tonight by being a geek and full-on playing in the snow, it was worth it. Because life's too short to be cool. Embrace your inner geek!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home