Thursday, January 15, 2009

Own It.

I have a confession to make.
I'm obsessed with Perez Hilton.
Pause for astonished silence from the crowd

And today, my man Perez ran a story about Jennifer Lopez going to the Golden Globes sans wedding ring. When asked about the possibility of a divorce, Jenny responded that "Divorce is not and never was an option."

Now let's just take a second to contemplate this statement. Because I'm thinking it's a bit on the ironic side when coming from somebody that's on - oh I don't know - marriage number three!!
J. Lo.
Honey.
I'm not trying to judge you. Divorce happens. I get that, believe me.
But you saying that divorce is not an option is like Oprah saying that binge dieting is not an option. It's like Sienna Miller saying that extra-marital affairs are not an option. Ri-to-the-diculous.

I'm just saying - do what you do, but OWN IT, sister! I would have more respect for the girl if she would just be like, "Oh hell yeah. I'm divorcing his skeletor-looking ASS!" That would be a statement I could appreciate. Yes ma'am.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger The Shib said...

And who wouldnt divorce skeletor? I mean seriously...he was awful in He-Man, the Master of the Universe, and now...well he aint good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home