Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My Boo

Several thoughts for the day:
1) I've decided to name my car "Boo." That way, when somebody asks about my car, I can be like, "Yeah, that's my boo." Up until now, I've had very few opportunities to use that phrase, but that's all about to change...
2) I have a new reality television obsession. The show's called "The Club" and both Kevin and I sit, glued to the T.V. on Wednesday nights, waiting for the drama to unfold. This is what happens when you get old and boring - you have to depend on T.V. for excitement. Very sad.
3) Pink is my new favorite color. Lately, every article of clothing that I pick out seems to be pink. I'm hoping that I'll soon be able to quit my job and pursue my true calling as the Bubble Yum spokesperson. I think I'd be good at that.
4) Number three (above) reminds me of a psychology professor that I had in college that wore nothing but black every single day, except for on test days, when she dressed in pink from head to toe. She was bizarre, and I loathed her because I was sure that she purposely did this to convey to us the utter joy that she felt while torturing students with her random test questions.
5) I might have obsessive compulsive disorder. I really had nothing else to say here, but I couldn't leave the list on a number that wasn't a multiple of five...

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a Math teacher in school kinda like that. He always wore the same colored shirt and blue jeans. Can you name him?

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Mr. Hayslip?

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Stone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home