Wednesday, September 07, 2005

In True Eminem Fashion...

Sometimes I wonder if it would be frowned upon if I were to just start yelling out random expletives at work. Because some days (like today), that's exactly what I feel like doing.
Today we dealt with this really mean lady and I would have given anything (short of my career) to just yell out a string of curse words at her. Plus, think of how people would react following that incident. They would think me crazy, and nobody wants to mess with crazy folks, right?
I'd never have to deal with crap from random claimants again...
But alas, I do have bills to pay. So instead, I shut my mouth and picked violently at my fingernail under my desk. Former fingernail, I guess. There's not much there now. Which makes me want to scream at her even more.
HO!

5 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh no...you do feel my pain! Poor Courtney. Today sucked. Why do people have to be so nasty? It takes way more energy to be mean than it does to be nice.

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Someone was super bitchy to me on Wednesday as well. Death to Wednesdays!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Pheebs said...

omg. I am having the EXACT same kind of day here at work as well. It's times like these that think people are lying when they say that money doesn't bring happiness...I would sure be a hell of a happier person if I had the money to pay for things!! Money would solve all my problems right now!!

Hang in there...remember...those kinds of bitchy people end up rotting in the steamer for the rest of eternity...but that day just can't come soon enough!

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"rotting in the steamer"? That is scary. What does that mean?

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell?

If so, I have never heard that phrase before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home