Thursday, December 01, 2005

Focus

Last night, I went in search of a "casual/formal" outfit to wear to Kevin's company Christmas party on Friday.
Found nothing.
What does one wear that says, "I'm casual/formal, not slutty but a little sexy, trendy but appropriate, and not too expensive as I'll probably never wear this damn outfit again"?
And then it happened. I found the cutest scarf of all time at Lerner, marked down to $10. And as I checked my wallet to pull out the "Mrs. Olson" Lerner card, I found a 25% off coupon that expired yesterday. Some things in life are just meant to be.
So I bought the scarf.
And though I still have nothing to wear on Friday, I don't really care because my neck is amazingly warm this morning...

5 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Go to Lohmans. It's kinda like ross but for the really expensive name brand stuff. There is one off of I 10 and one off of 59 south. They have really nice dresses for nice prices.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

i love scarves. I was so excited when I learned to crochet and can now make them myself.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger berly02 said...

I lover Lerner. Although it is actually New York and Co. now.
I can't leave that place without a new outfit.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Drywall Mom: Thanks for the advice. Will definitely have to check that out.
Linny: So cool that you can make your own scarves. If I ever tried to do that, it would not go well. Of this, I'm sure :)
And Berle: I have to avert my eyes away from the store as I pass it, or I'm actually physically drawn to the store. "It's like the mothership is calling me home!!!"

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Again, I'm sooooo glad I'm a guy.

Give me the hardware department at Sears anyday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home