Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Scattered

Wow - today is my little brother's first official day in the "real world." He started his first job since he graduated from college today. He was so excited - I didn't have the heart to tell him what a drag it is to work full time and that it's all downhill from here...he'll learn that soon enough.

I'm in my last week at my current job! I can't believe it's come so fast. Monday morning I'll be driving to a new office, meeting new people, learning a new job. Part of me wants to cling to what I know, and part of me is so excited to get on with things! I'm choosing to focus on the part that's excited.

Last night, hubby decided to put forth his romantic side. He did a pre-Valentine's day Valentine's day for me - complete with home cooked meal, a box of chocolates and one of my favorite classics (Grease) on DVD. Super sweet of him. And it caught me totally off guard. Very tricky, that one...

And I've decided that God gives us a variety of friends so that somebody will always be there to understand you in different situations. A huge thank you to Shana for being that friend, always, but specifically right now :) I love you, girl!

3 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

He even watched Grease with you? Courtney...that man must really love you!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger mindtwister said...

Sounds like you had a good night ;)

Good luck with the new job :)

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Oh my, who knew Kev was so sweet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home