Saturday, October 28, 2006

Costume Party!

Tonight was the annual costume party at my cousin's house. It's always a fun time, and I thought I'd share some of the pictures from tonight...


This is me (Learline) with Elvira


...and with my man, Purvis


My personal favorite of the night, Deena - the retired hooters girl. Cracked me up!


Matt and Jason as the Blues Brothers...or the Blues father and son???


Al and Peg Bundy. So funny :)


Frankie...always a clown!


This was classic! This is Mark dressing up as Dwayne, who dressed up as the guy from The Crow.


You totally can't see it here, but Ernie actually had a 3 foot 'fro. Awesome!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Pheebs said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Your friends were much more creative than mine--the only hilarious one in my group was a 6'5 sunflower!!!

P.S. You can totally make out the three-foot 'fro. Love. It!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home