Sunday, October 22, 2006

I am enlisting the help of all my blogger buddies on this "nonproblem" I'm having.
Kev and I decided to go as an 80's small town country/cowboy couple for Halloween. So exciting. Kev has the mullet and bubba teeth, I have the platinum blonde tennessee country singer hair and the "tractor supply" vest, complete with blank name tag, meaning I can name myself. Therein lies my problem: What to name myself??? I've thus far come up with Merline, Lurline and Vertie Jo. But I'm wanting something outrageous. So any ides/suggestions for names would be helpful. If you can think of something funny and outrageous, please leave your suggestion in my comments section. Thanks for your help on this!!

6 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

How about Bobbie Joe, Carline, or just visit a trailer park and ask one of them. j/k

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger mindtwister said...

I say Bobbie Jo or Becky Sue....lol!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger kneedeep_in_surprise said...

Maylene Virginia... or Virginia Maylene.

But I really like the name Maylene. I think its pretty.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Pheebs said...

What's the cowgirl's name from Toy Story?

omg...come to think of it, why don't you guys name yourselves after those friendly Pixar characters?! That'd be cute?

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Flo

Earline

Katie Sue

?????

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Bobbie Jo Bille Sue May Morefield

And a mullet is 80's? You've obviously not been to West Virginia.

It's STILL the Official State Haircut of the Mountaineer State...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home