Friday, November 17, 2006



Hosted at GetGreatCodes.com

Guess who played with a freaking lion today?
IT'S ME!
Now don't get too excited here - it was at a kiosk in the mall, and it was only a 7 week old lion...actually three 7 week old lions, but hey - at the end of the day, I played with a freaking lion!
Actually, it wasn't just me; my dad also played with lions (also known as zuzu, rascal and no-name...) while my mom was on cell phone camera detail, hanging out cautiously in the corner of the cage, so as not to alert the lions to the fact that she was a warm blooded creature - ie lion dinner.
If ever you get the chance to hang with lions while in the comfort of a mall, I highly recommend.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger mindtwister said...

I'll definitely take that offer. I love lions and have always wanted to pet one.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Wow...that is really cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home