Monday, November 13, 2006

My Girl Felicia Turns 21 Today!!!

I'm not gonna lie - our has not always been a relationship of rainbows and butterflies. Lots of ups and downs, in fact.
When she first started dating my brother, over 6 years ago, she was this shy little creature that I felt this constant urge to pick on in an attempt to get her out of her shell. Until one day, Felicia snapped. She finally had enough of my crap and yelled at me to "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!"
It was then that I knew my instincts were correct. The force was strong in that one.
And now today, just 6 short years later, my little Fee has become the smart alec I always knew she could be. I'm so proud, I could cry!!!

It took awhile (ha), but I love you like a sister!
Happy Birthday, Fee :)

3 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger kneedeep_in_surprise said...

You bet your ass, Co!

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!

Let's go get to' up!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Pheebs said...

You picked on someone?! Why am I having so much trouble picturing that??

Maybe there's a strong force in you, too...

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

LOL Pheebs - believe me, it's no stretch :) In my mind, I thought I was just playing with Felicia. But it turns out, she actually HATED ME because of it. In fact, there was one point where she cried because my brother was making her hang out with my family and she knew I would be there!!! Come to find out, my constant harrassment was not nearly as fun for Felicia as it was for me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home