Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Berle...Part II

OK - finally had time to post the pics from Berly's (Alivia's?) baby shower


How cute is she?


And how cute is this? Alivia's a "Little Aggie" for sure :)



In fact, she's class of 2029, according to this...



This was a shot at the early efforts at cloud-making


And this was the end result. The bubble looking things on the wall do not show up in real life - only in pictures - I think my camera was having issues at that point.

Alivia has parents that love her so much. She's one lucky girl already!

4 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Pheebs said...

What bubble looking things? Am I missing something or has my horrible eyesight finally given up?

Love the sign that's up behind the crib. Soo cute..and perfect.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Alivia-that is so cute!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Does anyone else notice how my boob is hanging out in one of the pics?
I'm feel so scandalous!

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

berle your boobs hang out of everything. no worries!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home