Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I thought the oldest sibling was supposed to be the over achiever???

So after playing with the lions on Friday, I had to go back and get some time in with baby tigers. Absolutely had to. But this time, my brother braved it with us. This is his account of our experience with the ever-so-cute albeit wild beasts. I'm showing this to you to prove my point: my brother's better than me at EVERYTHING. And I don't say that in the jealous sister way - I'm completely 100% proud that he's so awesome. Love my bubba! But sarcastic writing's my specialty and he even kicks the crap out of me at that!!! DAMN IT CRAIG! LOL

Today was a really long day. I woke up at 9:30 which is a major no-no for me. Dont think I've been up that early since i quit Academy. I mixed some songs for Shatterproof (a hardcore band from Texas City) and then proceeded to play with a tiger. Yeah, you read that right. I played with a freakin' tiger.

So what if the damn thing was only like 4 weeks old. It was still bigger than my dog. "Why Craig, how did you get the chance to play with the tiger, one of Mother Nature's most feared beings?" one may ask. There was a "play with lions and tigers exhibit" at the mall. Two people - $25, 8 minutes. Courtney and Kevin paid (thanks guys!).

I saw Annie and Melissa in line there as well. Though I am really excited that I didn't get mauled and permanantly disfigured by a 4 week old tiger (though, how awesomely embarassing that would be), I did make a joke with the trainer about stealing it. Turns out this is a major faux pas in the tiger world. The tiger lady proceeded to ruin the rest of my amazing tiger time by explaining how much trouble I would be in with Johnny Law if I actually stole it. (*sidenote - How great would it be to be a cop named Johnny Law?)

Another thing that I thought was odd, the tiger people had a table of stuff and they were selling "Piss on PETA" stickers. It made me wonder what they do with the tigers after they get old. Can you make glue from them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home